Cyndigirl74

This blog was started and the first blogs are about my mission trip to Tipitapa, a village about 12 miles outside Managua in Nicaragua November 2-9, 2005. After three years of doing nothing I have decided to start again after the urging of a very close and much loved friend and Christian sister.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Pictures of Tipitapa

Here is a Link to pictures from my trip to Managua, Nicaragua. Missions were in Tipitapa, just outside of Managua.

http://photobucket.com/albums/d180/cyndigirl74/

1 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Ninro said…

    I liked that have designed this wedblog to this beautiful land that I love al the same as you, wanted sent me your e-mail to be in contact with you, my mail is nivernet777@yahoo.com, wanted that published your photo in your wedbloga, or al less send me a your photo, I mean that I am journalist and work for a periodico known as the Newspaper, is of good, local character I expect your answer, thanks your comment

     

Post a Comment

<< Home